|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||6-8|
These Caramel Apple Scones are absolutely delicious. They are incredibly easy to make and pair perfectly with a cup of tea.
- 1 Package of Sticky Fingers Salted Caramel Scones
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Cold Apple Cider/Juice
- 1/3 Cup Apple Butter
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare your baking sheet by lining your baking sheet with parchment paper and/or lightly greasing the baking sheet with non-stick spray
- In a bowl combine; scone mix, apple cider/juice, and apple butter
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough (you can form them into triangles) about three inches apart
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly golden on top.
- Enjoy with an extra caramel drizzle, if you'd like!