|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5-10 Minutes||14-16 Minutes||6-8|
Is there anything better than starting off your morning with a cup of coffee or tea and a warm cinnamon scone? Just because you're gluten free doesn't mean that you have to miss out on this delicious scone.
- 1 Package Gluten Free Original Scone Mix
- 3/4 Cup water or tea (see note below)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon Chips (if you have it)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Prepare your baking sheet by lightly greasing it or by lining the baking sheet with parchement paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients; scone mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chips
- Add the water or tea.
- Drop heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet. For more traditional triangle-shaped scones, you can form the scones before placing them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes
Note: Something fun that you can try is by using a strongly brewed tea in your scone rather than water. We used cinnamon tea to replace the water in this scone.